Next term starts on Monday 25 April 2022 and runs for 5 weeks, although there is no class on Monday 2 May due to the Bank Holiday. We have the perfect venue, Sherfield on Loddon Village Hall. The hall is 10 minutes drive from central Basingstoke and offers free parking close by. There is also a park, ducks at the pond and a village cafe close by to enjoy after class.
Here are the things that I know you want to know:
- We run the cookery courses during the Hampshire Schools term.
- We have undertaken full risk assessments of each of our venues to ensure your safety, as this is our top priority.
- We will be following Government Guidelines and will be social distancing when necessary. Please wear a face mask to class, if you wish. We want you to feel comfortable. We may also take your temperature on arrival.
- The classes last for 45 minutes (although sometimes they run a bit over, it is best if you allow an hour). We bake a selection of sweet and savoury dishes each week and we provide everything you need, including all ingredients, equipment and aprons.
- Please do not worry if your child has an allergy – we invite all children to attend. We can have a chat and accomodate their allergy so they can join in the fun!
- Whist our goodies are baking, the children will enjoy a food related activity which ranges from food exploring and tasting, story and snack or washing up.
- We make sure to have different recipes each term!
- Our terms and conditions have been reviewed and updated so please take the time to read them before confirming your booking.
- Courses are paid for in full in advance for the start of each term.
- Booking fee is included in the price.