Next term starts on Monday 10 January 2022 and runs for 5 weeks. We have two perfect venues to choose from, Melrose Hall, Popley, and Sherfield on Loddon Village Hall. Both venues have free parking close by.
If you are interested in attending class on Wednesday at The Roger Morris Centre please complete an expression of interest form to join our waiting list.
Here are the things that I know you want to know:
- We run the cookery courses during the Hampshire Schools term.
- We have undertaken full risk assessments of each of our venues to ensure your safety, as this is our top priority.
- We will be following Government Guidelines and will be social distancing. Please wear a face mask to class. We will also take your temperature on arrival.
- The classes last for 45 minutes (although sometimes they run a bit over, it is best if you allow an hour). We bake a selection of sweet and savoury dishes each week and we provide everything you need, including all ingredients, equipment and aprons.
- Please do not worry if your child has an allergy – we invite all children to attend. We can have a chat and accomodate their allergy so they can join in the fun!
- Whist our goodies are baking, the children will enjoy a food related activity which ranges from food exploring and tasting, story and snack or washing up.
- We make sure to have different recipes each term!
- Our terms and conditions have been reviewed and updated so please take the time to read them before confirming your booking.
- Courses are paid for in full in advance for the start of each term.
- Booking fee is included in the price.