Next term starts on Monday 7 June 2021 and runs for 7 weeks. We have three venues to choose from, Melrose Hall, Popley, Sherfield on Loddon Village Hall and Roger Morris Hall in the Town Centre. But don’t worry if you’re not ready for that yet. We are continuing to offer classes via Zoom on Mondays at 1pm and Afterschool Club on Mondays and Thursdays at 4.15pm
Here are the things that I know you want to know:
- We run the cookery courses during the Hampshire Schools term.
- We have undertaken full risk assessments of each of our venues to ensure your safety, as this is our top priority.
- We will be following Government Guidelines and will be social distancing. Please wear a face mask to class. We will also take your temperature on arrival.
- The classes last for 45 minutes (although sometimes they run a bit over, it is best if you allow an hour). We bake a selection of sweet and savoury dishes each week and we provide everything you need, including all ingredients, equipment and aprons.
- Please do not worry if your child has an allergy – we invite all children to attend. We can have a chat and accomodate their allergy so they can join in the fun!
- Whist our goodies are baking, the children will enjoy a food related activity which ranges from food exploring and tasting, story and snack or washing up.
- We make sure to have different recipes each term!
- Our terms and conditions have been reviewed and updated so please take the time to read them before confirming your booking.
- Courses are paid for in full in advance for the start of each term.
- Booking fee is included in the price.