Next term starts on Monday 20th April 2020 and runs for 5 weeks, (Friday classes run for 4 weeks due to the Bank Holiday on the 8th May 2020) finishing the week of Monday 18 May 2020.
Here are the things that I know you want to know:
- We run the cookery courses during the Hampshire Schools term.
- The classes last for 45 minutes (although sometimes they run a bit over, it is best if you allow an hour). We bake a selection of sweet and savoury dishes each week and we provide everything you need, including all ingredients, equipment and aprons.
- Whist our goodies are baking, the children will enjoy a food related activity which ranges from food exploring and tasting, story and snack, washing up or craft.
- The children will also receive a certificate to celebrate their achievement each term.
- We make sure to have different recipes each term!
- Courses are paid for in full in advance for the start of each term.
- Booking fee is included in the price.