- The venue - your kitchen!
- Please allow 40 minutes for the class
- Upon booking you will receive a Zoom meeting invitation for your day/time slot
- School children welcome
- Once you have booked and paid you will receive the link to download the recipe
- Sort by Popularity
Tot Cross Buns is offering on line classes and invites you to cook with us from your kitchen at home!
Next term starts on Monday 6 September 2021 and runs for 7 weeks. We have three venues to choose from, Melrose Hall, Popley, Sherfield on Loddon Village Hall and Roger Morris Hall in the Town Centre. We are also offering Afterschool Club on Mondays and Thursdays at 4.15pm If you are interested in attending class on Tuesdays at Melrose Hall or Wednesdays at Roger Morris Centre please complete an expression of interest form to join our waiting list. Expression of Interest Form Here are the things that I know you want to know:
- We run the cookery courses during the Hampshire Schools term.
- We have undertaken full risk assessments of each of our venues to ensure your safety, as this is our top priority.
- We will be following Government Guidelines and will be social distancing. Please wear a face mask to class. We will also take your temperature on arrival.
- The classes last for 45 minutes (although sometimes they run a bit over, it is best if you allow an hour). We bake a selection of sweet and savoury dishes each week and we provide everything you need, including all ingredients, equipment and aprons.
- Please do not worry if your child has an allergy - we invite all children to attend. We can have a chat and accomodate their allergy so they can join in the fun!
- Whist our goodies are baking, the children will enjoy a food related activity which ranges from food exploring and tasting, story and snack or washing up.
- We make sure to have different recipes each term!
- Our terms and conditions have been reviewed and updated so please take the time to read them before confirming your booking.
- Courses are paid for in full in advance for the start of each term.
- Booking fee is included in the price.
If you'd like to come and trial a class before booking a course, this is for you. We will contact you to book you into our next free slot. Our fee includes a £2.50 booking fee.